We put the safety and well-being of our colleagues before anything else. True to our decentralized culture, our approach to safety is driven at the division level and is built around our shared goal of Zero Accidents.
In addition to providing a safe environment, ITW strives to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are at our best when we bring together unique perspectives, experiences and ideas.
We provide a comprehensive and extremely competitive benefits package that supports our employees’ wellness and financial security. While specific benefits vary worldwide and are based on regional practices, below are some common features offered to our U.S.-based employees:
- Medical and dental benefits for employee, spouse and dependents
- Flexible spending accounts for both healthcare and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company matching contributions
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave, for both men and women
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Wellness programs for employee and spouse
- Life insurance benefits
- Education and tuition assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption benefits